• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Idaho!

sicouple

Hello everyone! My name is Fred and I believe the Lord led me to this board.. I am married to an amazing women named Mary and we have been blessed with 4 wonderful children and another on the way. Mary will also be joining the board.. When I signed up the screen name I chose was for both of us then I seen I had to pick a gender so I guess my name will be sicouple (Southern Idaho Couple)

I have been reading over the board and have been encouraged and impressed by so much of what I have read.. I am exited to start posting here also but first I wanted to give a pref intro to say hi and that I look forward to meeting all of you and pray God will bless any time spend here for both mine and Mary's learning as well I pray the Holy spirit if He chooses can use both Mary and I to encourage others in their walk with the Lord..

May God bless all of you and those he has entrusted in your care..

Welcome Mr Fred! I hope your stay here is a good one! :D

Thank you for the welcome!

My head is spinning a bit after reading through some of the threads.. I look forward to reading through the rest :D

sicouple said:
My head is spinning a bit after reading through some of the threads.. I look forward to reading through the rest :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fred, that is what I said the first day or two I was on here !!! It can get very deep at times it seems. Sometimes it can seem that the posts can kind of get off topic, but I also believe that many people on this site are very knowledgeable and it encourages me to keep reading more, because somewhere hidden in all the debates are answers to the sometimes big and sometimes very small questions that float around in the mind. I am almost two weeks new, but have been welcomed with open arms and it feels wonderful!

Jenn

Welcome to the Biblical Families forum, Fred!

You will not find a better bunch of people anywhere. Look forward to meeting you and you family at one of the retreats someday soon.

Thank you PolyDoc, jsw and sweetlisa!

I have enjoyed reading a lot of you all have had to say up to this point.. It is amazing to be among so many people that are saying what I have been saying for years :p

I was reading the Objections To Plural Marriage: Topic 1 thread last night.. Wow, there are some really intellectual people here! I was impressed to say the least... :)

Blessings from the midwest! Good to have you here on the forums!

Doc Burkhart

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

How do I get a photo in my profile?

I also gave a link to here to my older brother and sister. Much like me they have been in the Bible all their lives and don't have many faults teaching that the churches teach, their knowledge of the Father comes from the Bible.. They don't see PM quite like I do but their not haters either.. I think it would do them well to read over this forum and they would have a lot to offer here as well, both having 10 kids each they know a thing or two about raising a Biblical family.. I am one of 10 myself, and also had 4 half brothers from other marriages my dad had before he met my mother. My 3 oldest full siblings have 10 + kids each..

I figured out how to get the photo up :)

Would any of you like to connect on facebook? if so please send me a PM.. Thanks

Back