• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Ky

Dee

Female
hello
I am married for 22 years to "TDog" two years ago my collage roommate joined our family. Two years ago. We are raising our three grandchildren. Well three live here one is now in college. In our 22 years we have had his, mine, adoptive and others. Funny thing is they all felt like ours. Many still call our home "home". My husband tells people a lot of people bring home stray pets. Not Dee she brings home family's and children. Lol.
spiritualy speaking my background is very diverse. From Mormon to baptist to the way ministry so Unitarian fits best. Currently I attend Church of God.There was a lot of seeking on my part. I had issues. Everyone in our home attends a church or worships in their own way. Most go to a regular Sunday service.
Thank you all for taking time to read this. I hope to learn things about myself and about many of you.
Dee

Welcome to BF

Reactions: Dee
Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome Dee! My oldest friends name is Dee. I will not forget you. :) I hope we can be an encouragement and challenge to you and your husband. Blessings to you for having such an open home for those in need.

Back