• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Louisiana

sun

Male
I have been reading your website for a while and decided to join. I look forward to learning about polygamy and human relationships in general. I find it strange that people engage in this lifestyle and that women choose to be a part of it.

Welcome Sun, glad you decided to make an account and say hello. Yes, compared to the society around us we're a peculiar bunch, but that's what we're supposed to be!
1 Peter 2:9 said:
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light
In the world, but certainly not of it!

Greetings. I was born peculiar. The people's here get me. Or. I get them. Either way this is a place for like Minds. Can live without them. (I came to understand biblical polygamy on my own) But rather enjoy the fellowship.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back