• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Missouri

hannah.think

Hello everyone. We are new here. We are also new to exploring this way of life for our family. We have been married for 18 years, we have had struggles as all marriages have. Yet, we always seem to feel this yearning for plural marriage....we feel called to it but have no idea on how or if we can etc.

We have three children...a daughter that is 26 yrs old and married, and son that is 16 yrs old, and a daughter that is 13. WE are Christian, we go to a Non-Denominational church weekly. WE are afraid that, our oldest especially, will not accept this or understand this. Understand our feelings, our calling, our need for this.

So for now, we are learning more about this, exploring, gathering information, and praying constantly. Any help or suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks.

Thanks for the welcome......still trying to figure this all out and how to go about/learning this.

Are any of you from MIssouri? Looks like Taller on is? Are there others from Missouri? Are there any SW from Missouri on here? I would love to be able to get to know them and ask questions etc

Is Missouri harder than other places in Biblical Family living?

Hi Hannah, glad you found us. We have quite a few families in Mo. Hopefully some will reach out to you here but some aren't on the forums much. I can connect you if you like. Just PM (private message, to the right) me to remind me to ask them. Don't feel like you need to know everything all at once. Pick a thread that seems interesting and start with that, then move on to another.

Also, keep an eye out for retreats planned this year. It is a great way to meet those here face to face.

Welcome Hannah. We are from Mo. The best place to meet people is at the retreat. But I haven't heard when and where it will be this year. Hopefully we'll hear soon.

Thank you for all the welcome to the forum. I will try to see if I can find out more information on the retreat for my state/area.

Wanted to let you all know that Hannah is my alias name. My husband and I thought it would protect us to have an alias name. My name is Lee Weston and my husband is JC Weston. Hopefully soon he will set up an account here too.

hannah.think said:
Wanted to let you all know that Hannah is my alias name. My husband and I thought it would protect us to have an alias name. My name is Lee Weston and my husband is JC Weston. Hopefully soon he will set up an account here too.
Now that does rather defeat the purpose of having an alias, but glad to meet you Lee! :)

Back