• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from New York State

MissJ

Female
Shalom to all....

I am Miss Jones. A mum of one. Sometime ago I met someone who had referred me to the site. At the time, I was still searching and reading the Torah figuring out if PM was factual and appropriate. We or rather I was taught one man and one woman. With studying, prayer, and asking questions I see that its blessed. It isn't G-d who changed but man. So now here I am.

Great to have you here! I'm so glad that you've gone about things with study and prayer and come to the conclusion that we all have on this site.
We've all been taught one man and one woman. And it's not just a Christian thing, but most of society believes that, once you get to the marriage point anyway, apparently you can sleep around with as many people as you like before then *rolls eyes*.
You're right, YHWH doesn't change, and He won't. It's a quality about Him I quite like to be honest, He's always the same, however we understand Him.
We have a ladies chat on Tuesday nights, 7.30pm Eastern. The chat is at the top of the page. It'd be great to have you there. There's a retreat coming up so it might be a bit slow for the next few weeks though.

Welcome to the forum Miss Jones! You'll find a lot of really friendly people here who can offer heaps of experience based advice on the journey of accepting the truth of Scripture based Polygyny. It can be a bumpy ride, and it is nice to have such a wealthy resource of God fearing people who have already been trailblazing the way for some time.

All the best!

Welcome!
This place is like no other, and offers welcome support and understanding for folks who have chosen to let our creator define marriage.
The ladies chat is something I forget more often then I remember, but I always enjoy it.
Hope to hear more from you!

once you get to the marriage point anyway, apparently you can sleep around with as many people as you like before then *rolls eyes*.

Or, you can put away a wife whenever you please and take up a new one. Three wives is just fine in our society, as long as you go through the messy divorce first so that they are not with you all at one time.

Welcome, @MissJ! It's nice to have you here, and it' s nice to see you've already studied things out. I look forward to seeing more of you on the forum.

Shalom to all....

I am Miss Jones. A mum of one. Sometime ago I met someone who had referred me to the site. At the time, I was still searching and reading the Torah figuring out if PM was factual and appropriate. We or rather I was taught one man and one woman. With studying, prayer, and asking questions I see that its blessed. It isn't G-d who changed but man. So now here I am.

Miss Jones so you go by Faithful Servant on another site?

ZecAustin no, sorry I don't. Could be my twin from another mother......

I take it Faithful Servant is from NY and a single mum as well. Is she 34 too?

Yes all the way up to 34. I'm told I should have asked that question privately so sorry if I was forward. Are you homesteading now?

Yes all the way up to 34. I'm told I should have asked that question privately so sorry if I was forward. Are you homesteading now?

No worries. I find that quite interesting. Curious now.....I had been on a next site. I had to withdraw. A bunch of confusion and inappropriate behaviour. So who knows maybe it is me and I just don't realise???

As for now, I guess u would call it partial homesteading. I have work being done on the property I will be moving onto (I hope before winter)... :rolleyes:

Greetings MissJ! So glad you found us and happy you even made it to chat. I have been busy these last weeks but look forward to chatting with you possibly next week. Hope you find some good friendships here.

Back