• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Ohio

BamBam

Hello everyone, I figured it's time to introduce myself, since I have been stalking this site and have been a member for a several years now, but never posted anything. I am BamBam, from North Central Ohio, I have been studying Polygamy now for over 10 years, still don't know a whole lot about how it all works, as my wife and I are still monogamous, but have learned much from personal studying and this site over the years. I feel as though I already know a lot of the members on here already, since I have been following this for so long. By the way, nice update on the site and forum. This site and forum are the closest to my beliefs and understanding of the Bible and Polygamy, that I have found yet.

Glad to have you here Bam Bam. Look forward to getting to know you and your wife better.

Great to hear from you, glad you're finding this site helpful. I would encourage you to attend a retreat one day.

Welcome, BamBam!

Back