• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from oklahoma

johnnyandmelissa

Hello everyone,we hope that all is well with everone,we are still in our search to meet our sister wife.There are not many people here in oklahoma that are open to polyagmy,although in our search we are finding more and more which is great,I am 30 and johnny is 37.We are normal people just living life feel free to contact us to chat thank's ! Johnny and melissa

Hello i wanted to say hi. I am a soon to be poly member. I have a wonderful wife and 2 children that we home school and I have asked another women to marry me. She has accepted and we are trying to find a pastor or deacon to perform the ceremony. We live in Tulsa. OK. I hope your search goes well. It is nice to hopefully find support people to talk with.
In Gods love,
Steven And L and N

Hey there, i know its been a while since you originally posted, been hectic for the past year or so.
Hubby is 36, I'm 31. 2 beautiful babies, 4 1/2 & 1. Previously lived in Louisiana, moved to OKC in early November 2011, so we don't really know a lot of people here.
Hopefully can get to know some local people, who have similar views.

Figure I should jump in and say hello as well. My husband and I are in NE Oklahoma.

Back