• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Oklahoma

WLS78

Male
Glad to be here, truly believe God brought me here. I'm in the baby stages of building my "plural" family. It's been lots of late nights in prayer & searching the Scriptures. God bless you for this place of refuge , I truly needed it

Thanks gentlemen, I'm sure I'll be drawing from the other members pool of wisdom often. I'm letting God guide my steps but also studying to show myself approved. I'll listen to any advice members want to offer up & hope I'm able to ask plenty of questions.

Welcome, WLS78!

Welcome, WLS78! Glad you found us.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it really means a lot to have a place to find love, acceptance & support.

Hi there. I thought i'd pop in and say hi. I'm not on here too much lately. Alot of good discussions on here.

Welcome, WLS78! We're down in Texas, but if you ever have a free weekend and want to come down for a visit, just let me know!

Back