• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from sweltering South Florida

DreDayAB

Well my name is Andres, my wife Christie and I are new here, but have been interested in PM and believed it biblical for quite some time. She actually approached me with the idea, as she feels it has always been a calling for her. I was raised catholic, but I would now say my beliefs are more in line with a non-denominational Christian which I have sort of absorbed via my wife. We have one son, Kierin who is the light of our lives, he is so cute and funny, and he has taught me more about myself and life than anyone I have ever known, my favorite memories in this lifetime have been the ones I have shared with him. Although we are very excited about the prospect of PM and my wife can't wait to have a SW we are taking it slow and waiting for God to bring who He intends for us into our lives, while keeping open eyes and and open hearts so we don't miss her! :D

Hello, nice to "meet" you.
Welcome to the boards!

Hi,

I am from South Florida also although I don't live there anymore. I did live there when i learned about PM. I hope you can go to a retreat someday.

We are actually planning to attend the convention this July in NC! We are both very eager and excited to attend!

Welcome Andres and Christie! I can't believe I missed this last month. It was great to meet you guys and I look forward to having you visit again. Excited about seeing you at the July Reteat too. Hope things are going well for you.

Julieb

Back