• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Texas

Richard

Male
Hello everyone. I found BF about three months ago and have been reading through the forums. There is so much great information in them. I was fortunate to attend the retreat in Dallas. What a blessing it was. Everyone there was so friendly and welcoming. I quickly felt at ease in their presence. It was great to be able to connect real people to the forums. I look forward to this new network. I am not a social network person (i.e., facebook, twitter, etc.); I avoid them completely. So this one will be my one and only exception, which means that I don't know how to navigate all of the features. But it seems, fairly user friendly. Anyway, I look forward to this new journey.

Welcome Richard, and I am very glad to hear that you have managed to meet people in person already. The forum here is a great resource, but a poor substitute for actual face-to-face interaction at a retreat. And it's easier to figure out that people aren't too weird when talking in person too. :)

Richard, welcome to BF. Thank you so much for the encouraging words as well as sharing what your experience at the retreat was like. I have found this forum very easy to use and really commend the administrators in having selected the software. IMHO, it is very user friendly. Welcome again! I look forward to gleaning any wisdom regarding the bible and husbandry you might possess.

Welcome aboard, Richard! Hope to see you again soon!

Greetings Richard! So glad you ventured out to the retreat and the website. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Thank you, to each one of you for your greetings. I look forward to the wonderful relationships, conversations, and enlightenment.

Back