• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Texas

Hi, Mikki! Feel free to ask anything that's on your mind! :)

And if you haven't run across this yet, take a look at this thread re our upcoming retreat in Austin in November!

Yeah I saw that thread. Maybe I can make it. If not I should be able to make the next retreat. Yeah I'm burning with a ton of questions. First one I hope won't offend anyone.... but I'm half black. And for a long time I have felt isolated from the idea of PM cause of the fact that I am biracial and am in a interracial marriage. (My husband is white) so one big question is, what does the bible say about PM on a interracial status. Is it not supported?

Lol what?

Oh yes. She is very clearly black and almost certainly the Queen of Sheba. Her visit to Solomon is documented in the New Testament. While the more scandalous parts if their relationship are speculative there is a lot of circumstantial evidence in the text and in history that Solomon wed her and bed her and sent her home carrying an heir for the Ethiopian throne.

It gets even crazier when you realize that the Song of Solomon was probably a play and meant to be performed. Boom! Mind bomb. Okay maybe not mind bomb but still very fun.

Oh yes. She is very clearly black and almost certainly the Queen of Sheba. Her visit to Solomon is documented in the New Testament. While the more scandalous parts if their relationship are speculative there is a lot of circumstantial evidence in the text and in history that Solomon wed her and bed her and sent her home carrying an heir for the Ethiopian throne.

It gets even crazier when you realize that the Song of Solomon was probably a play and meant to be performed. Boom! Mind bomb. Okay maybe not mind bomb but still very fun.
Oh I know very well who "Makeda" ,which isn't the queen of shebas name in the Bible, is because I am named after her. My first name is Mikeda pronounced Ma-kee-dah. My dad named me after her.

Hi hello. New member here. Nice to be apart of this forum. I'm new to the idea of PM. Not planning on jumping in for a while but seriously intrigued by it.
Shalom!

Currently reading. Just a lot of info
Take your time. It will answer TONS of questions. And you will notice that race never plays any part of it.

That is so weird. Who told you all this racial stuff, if you don't mind saying?

Back