• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Virginia

Trisha

Hi everyone,

My name is Trisha. My husband and I live in one of the Virginia suburbs of DC. We are hoping to be moving our family to Texas this summer. We have been drawn to the poly lifestyle and have been actively trying to find a woman to add to our family. It has been an interesting albeit slow process. I have been wishing that I could find other people perusing and/or living this lifestyle. I am finding that occasionally it would be so nice to have someone to talk to that truly understands the situation. So I started looking around and I found this site. I have been lurking a bit and have started to feel like maybe I have found my people. I thought it was time to stop lurking and say hi. So hi everyone!! I look forward to joining in.

Trisha

Greetings from South Korea! Glad to have you on the forums!

Blessings

Doc

Welcome and greetings from the Pacific Northwest. I look eagerly forward to reading your posts and hope that your husband will join as well.

Best Regards,
Steven

Welcome Trisha! I hope you find some great friends and much support here. Please join us for our ladies chat on Tuesday nights at 7:30 EST. It is a great way to start to get to know the ladies on this site. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Trisha,

Glad to have you and your husband join our Biblical Family. This is a great site unlike some of the others that you may encounter. I know this may seem like a slow process to you but trust me in the end taking your time and letting God aide you in this process will make it more fulfilling. Let your husband know that he can join and get to know the guys as well. I learned a lot by talking to some of the guys on here and if you ever get the chance try to attend one of the Biblical Family Retreats. I think the retreat is what helped me a lot on this journey. My name is James and my wives are Lacey and Melissa. If we can ever help you, please don't hesitate to ask. Once again, welcome to Biblical Families.

God Bless,

The Hunt Family

Welcome to the Forums and I pray that this will be a blessing and an encouragement to you and your family.

Hi Trisha,
Welcome. My husband and I are in VA also, not exactly a suburb of DC but relatively close. Maybe 50 miles or so. This is a great site and I've learned alot in the 3 years or so since I joined. At one time we had a SW in the works but, alas, it didn't work out for us. We flip back and forth about actively persuing another woman and waiting for God to send us one. We both pretty much had our hearts set on the one that didn't work out, and it's hard to "unlove". Anyway welcome.

Back