• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Western Canada

CanGal

Female
First, I would like to say that I am so happy to have found this group.
I am from western Canada and have loved the polygyny ideas for a long time. I do believe that women were created for man, I love the idea of community, I love the idea of being led with scripture and the ability to embrace my natural femininity..just to name a few. I have lived and learned and know this is what I want and need.
I am currently in a 10 year relationship (not married) he is a good man but not a godly man at all. I have never brought up the idea of polygyny to him. I fear it wouldn't be for spiritual reasons. I pray for some clarity on this.
I am also in my early 40's with two adult children. I don't know if at this point my desire for polygyny is realistic.
Any and all advice or thoughts is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

Polygyny without a strong biblical foundation sounds like a recipe for problems. Do you find that you are able to plant seeds with him in regard to his faith?

Welcome!
Why does a woman stay for 10 years with a male who is not Godly?

Welcome to the forum!

Polygyny without a strong biblical foundation sounds like a recipe for problems. Do you find that you are able to plant seeds with him in regard to his faith?
I have attempted to plant seeds with him but unfortunately haven't seen any signs of life

Back