• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello to everyone from Centennial, Colorado.

Daisy75

I just discovered this website and forum and am looking forward to digging in and reading and learning all that I can. I am 38 years old and the single mother of a beautiful preschool age daughter.

I didn't have much of a "religious" upbringing and find myself at a place in my life where I am thirsty to learn all that I can. Thank you everyone for having me here!

Welcome Daisy! This is a great site to learn a lot of truths about PM if that is part of your journey. Please join us on Tuesday night's for ladies chat night and ask anything you want. There is a lot of support here. Happy you are here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome for sure! :)
It's always nice to meet others who are willing to think "outside the box."

I second the invitation to the ladies chat here. At the ladies chat, we don't always talk about polygyny, but it is nice to know we all support it. Most people are so unreasonably opposed to polygyny, it's rare that you hear a logical objection or argument against it. That can be frustrating when you have questions.
I hope you find the answers and info you seek. Happy reading!

Welcome, Daisy!

Welcome Daisy75! Glad you found the site. Hope you will also find some good friendships over time.

Back