• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello, we are back and have been blessed with a SW

sicouple

Hello everyone, Its been a while sense Mary and I have been on the forums. Sense we were away the Lord has blessed us with an amazing soul (Angie) who joined our family. She has been such a blessing to both Mary and I. Many prayers were said in our search to find our missing piece, Angie is everything we were looking for and so much more!

The 3 of us plan on spending more time on the forums, I look forward to talking with old friends and fellow brothers and sisters..

God Bless you all form the Carter Family!

Welcome back then, and I look forward to getting to know you!

And CONGRATULATIONS!

WONDERFUL NEWS! Welcome back! :D

Wonderful! Any way that you folks could make a day or two of the upcoming retreat?

Doc

Welcome back yall! We came back with a new family member as well! Nice too see that Yah is out there still blessing us!

I just read more on the retreats so I found the answer to my last post. We are West coast so attending that particular retreat is an option whereas the ones about to happen are less feasible for us. We do look forward to being an active part of this community and are grateful it exists! Love the retreat idea so We are looking forward to it and hope to find a way to make it to the west coast one. Idaho is a great option ;) nice middle ground for several states.

*Angie (2nd wife and proud of it!)

Don't anyone miss the Idaho retreat.......................it's going to be a hum dinger.........as they say out west! LOL The Cooks are wonderful people and they are packed full of talent and energy. We were blessed to spend some time at their ranch with them and it was so wonderful being with them. Really, everyone should try and make this retreat......no matter how far you have to come.

RedRidingHood said:
Don't anyone miss the Idaho retreat.......................it's going to be a hum dinger.........as they say out west! LOL The Cooks are wonderful people and they are packed full of talent and energy. We were blessed to spend some time at their ranch with them and it was so wonderful being with them. Really, everyone should try and make this retreat......no matter how far you have to come.

When and where is this one? we will definitely go.

Is the Carter family able to come to the New Year's retreat? I would love to meet you all, especially Angie who has such a presence on facebook.

eternitee said:
Is the Carter family able to come to the New Year's retreat? I would love to meet you all, especially Angie who has such a presence on facebook.
Where is it at?

The Idaho retreat will be this coming June 2013. The Cook Family has offered to host it and yes, as Redridinghood said, it should be a great one! More details will be given closer to the time.

I copied and pasted from the home page:

Our year-end retreat will happen Dec 28th-30th in a campground (with hotel rooms) setting in rural North Florida. The weather should be great, and we look forward to a an incredible family time wrapping up the year together. It's not too late to get the details. Just write: retreats@biblicalfamilies.org
You can request details for these events as they are available, by dropping an email to retreats@biblicalfamilies.org

I think there is a little more information in the December newsletter too. Do you get those e-mails? I don't ever remember signing up for them, but they come to me approximately monthly. The last one came Dec 2nd.

Back