• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome! Glad you introduced yourself.

Want to say hello to everybody.

I'm currently in Croatia.

I high school I have started reading bible and there I have found polygyny. I knew this
was correct doctrine even before I got saved.

I know there are many Muslim people in the Balkans, how common is plural marriage in these countries, like in Albania or example? Of course it would be illegal, but is it practiced anyway? Just curious how easy or difficult it would be for someone like you to marry several women there or in those surrounding countries (Christian or Islam).

By the way, Welcome to the "family".

I know there are many Muslim people in the Balkans, how common is plural marriage in these countries, like in Albania or example? Of course it would be illegal, but is it practiced anyway? Just curious how easy or difficult it would be for someone like you to marry several women there or in those surrounding countries (Christian or Islam).

I have watched TV reportage about man who has taken second wife in Bosnia. I assume it is happening, but very rare. Don't know about situation in Albania.

Bosnia and Albania were communist countries, so feminism and monogamy are very strong. Secular influence was very poverful.

EDITED: Corrected spelling.

Last edited:
I have watched TV reportage about man who has taken secomd wife in Bosnia. I assume it is happening, but very rare. Don't know about situation in Albania.

Bosnia and Albania were communist countries, so feminism and monogamy are very strong. Secular influence was very poverful.
Croatia is historically Roman Catholic, so I imagine polygyny is pretty strongly discouraged.

Last edited:
Back