• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

hello

lightoflifeishe said:
I am newly single. My name si christy and I 34. I live in texas and I am looking for polygamy family to join. I am christian. I am not sure what to say here. I hope this is what i was suppose to do. I hope to meet and make many friends.. God Bless! :)

Hello and welcome,

We live in Texas. There are others here too! Hope to talk to you soon.

lightoflifeishe said:
I am newly single. My name si christy and I 34. I live in texas and I am looking for polygamy family to join. I am christian. I am not sure what to say here. I hope this is what i was suppose to do. I hope to meet and make many friends.. God Bless! :)

As yet another fellow Texan, welcome! Or as some of us say: "Shalom, Y'all!"

lightoflifeishe said:

I'm sorry about your divorce!

Welcome. I joined in November and have met several very nice people here. You will as well. Another site I found recently, though it is more traditional, is www.yourchristianspace.com. I have met several people there. I joined at the recommendation of Edward the Elder from here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

On behalf of Chaplains Rose and myself, we would like to Welcome you to the board. May you receive a blessing here and find that what you seek.

We wanted to say hi as well. We live in Southeast Kansas. We are new here and still finding our way around.

Back