• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Help...im struggling as a first wife

Kathy

Female
Hi all,
Im in need of a first wife that can give me support, advice, coucel. I can give my email or my cell number.

Hi Kathy! Welcome to Biblical Families. The ladies chat is tomorrow night, I'd like to encourage you to join in, it's a great place to meet other women from this website, those that are in plural marriages and those that aren't.
I am an only wife right now, so I don't have the experience that can give you the correct counsel, but I would like to say that you are not at all the first woman who has struggled with this! There are many women who have been in your exact place and it does get easier. The only advice I can give to you, and it is the most important thing, is to draw close to YHWH. It is He who will guide you and give you the wisdom, peace, and knowledge that you need.

Up the top of the forum page there's a 'chat' button. Click on that, then the +, then 'ladies chat'. It's on Tuesday's at 7.30pm Eastern.

Hi Kathy,
I read this post several days ago and have been thinking of you. I can't offer too much advice, since I'm the only wife. But I can offer to be a friend and an ear that will listen. It might be a little a day or two between replies (especially this week, our town is having blizzards, we just had a 30+ hour power outage) but I'm here too. Although, I'm more reliable with email, I get notifications on my phone for email so I always get those right away. :)

Back