• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Help me with a definition

"Disbanding" isn't what is happening; feudalism is being re-instituted (and it's mostly a done-deal) by the WEF/DeepState/fascist Public-Private Partnership.
Above post by @FollowingHim provides answer.

And...

Actually, that was NEVER to be the case in the once-mostly-free united States. The word is NEVER, not once, used in ANY of the American founding documents (Declaration, Constitution) and, in fact, the 'checks and balances' form a specific PROHIBITION against the abuses the Founders specifically warned of:
Nevermind Constitution.

USA has moved toward pure democracy amd that is fact.

Nevermind Constitution.
Now you sound like ze BidenFuhrer.

USA has moved toward pure democracy amd that is fact.
I have NOT argued otherwise!

Just that it is a result of the Evil that has taken over, and leads directly to the destruction we see now Writ Large.

For the reason you already seem to have noted directly above.

The fact that the Constitution is now a dead letter, and may in fact have been all along, does NOT negate the fact that there are TRAITORS who put there hand on a Bible, and take an oath to defend it, while they in fact are "enemies domestic."

It's fair (and proper, as Spooner demonstrated) to point out the problems, while still exposing the traitors, and attempting to teach people who do not understand the WHY.

The fact that the Constitution is now a dead letter, and may in fact have been all along, does NOT negate the fact that there are TRAITORS who put there hand on a Bible, and take an oath to defend it, while they in fact are "enemies domestic."

It's fair (and proper, as Spooner demonstrated) to point out the problems, while still exposing the traitors, and attempting to teach people who do not understand the WHY.
Spooner is anarchist. Book from which qoute is, has topic that no Constitution is valid and can bind anyone.

You are right that there is separate issue of today's politicians.

They are indeed men of great intellect but they really need to remember that they're communicating with a mass of people who think a man can become a woman simply by saying so

Most people the the NAP is a really important siesta

Spooner is anarchist. Book from which qoute is, has topic that no Constitution is valid and can bind anyone.
Spooner was incorrectly called an anarchist. A true anarchist does not acknowledge any authority over self. Christians, like Spooner, believe in being subject to God. The true anarchists are the Satanists, who deny the only true authority in the universe.

Spooner was incorrectly called an anarchist. A true anarchist does not acknowledge any authority over self. Christians, like Spooner, believe in being subject to God. The true anarchists are the Satanists, who deny the only true authority in the universe.
Issue is always who makes rules?

Can somebody invent rule and have right to punish you for breaking their invention? All states claim this right.

There will be rules because no cooperation is possible without rules (ie. everybody does whatever he wants).

I have always considered anarchism in only human-human relationships.

It is like "Left Wing", but the opposite.
Won't argue that point

Without giving my own definition at this point, yes... it is the opposite of disgenic insanity

RE: Politicians push the lie of "free goodies for you while somebody else pays for them."

America in a nutshell.
But you left out, "and then they try to kill you for talking about it."

Because, even then, it only works while people are dumbed-down enough not to know who the Greater Fool is.

RE: Define right wing:
It is like "Left Wing", but the opposite.
Actually, I can't help but point out that is the popular - and INCORRECT - fallacy.

It's JUST like the left wing in many respects, in that the worst of each tend to believe they can force their version of "LAW" on everybody else, and (even if they aren't sharp enough to realize it) at gunpoint, eventually.

Edit: And I initially left out that the worst on both sides are just about the worst racists, hypocrites, and intolerant bigots imaginable, because they don't imagine that what who they hate includes themselves first and foremost.

The bigger issue, as I suggest here, is that most labelled 'right wing' aren't anything of the sort (see Spooner, Hayek, Ron Paul, G.K. Chesterton, Ludwig von Mises, and authors ranging from Robert A. Heinlein, Ayn Rand, and Orwell to C. S. Lewis. I could even include a Trump in here, given the level of Big Lie, but for very different reasons.)

I suspect most of us who understand the real issues today would vehemently reject both labels. One of them just because we aren't utterly insane, however.

Last edited:
Back