Here's a soulution, Come to Saskachewan

• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tlaloc

Sep 18, 2008
Saskachewan
Zip Code
I've been re-doing my mortgage and since I had to pay for a visit to my solicitors anyway I checked up on some more things. The Homestead act is alive and well and functionally protects polygamy in SK so long as they have lived together for at least two years. There is no legal way to distinguish someone who gets married then moves out and lives with someone else from someone who just keeps living with all the girls. Saskatchewan cannot prosecute polygamy unless you actually try to file for more than one marriage certificate, and SK common law gives full legal protection to nos 2, 3, 4, and on (Though you would still want wills in place for taking care of the kids) BC is a little different but even there the govmnt had a very weak case even before they legalized the abominations. Despite what the Mass Media says the crux of the case for polygamy has nothing to do with that, its just a sidebar argument, the core argument is that the govmnt has no means or intention of prosecution bigamy in all its cases. Again, the media itself is up-playing the importance of homosexuality in this case, it is actually not anything like the core argument.

Any way about it, weather Blackmore wins or loses in BC, polygamy is safe in SK and provides legal protections for everyone. So if you want to ditch the secrecy and risk come on up.

welltan

Real Person
Male
Feb 4, 2008
A person would need plural just to stay warm there. Of course, that is probably your point. :D