• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Heritage

At looking at my life, I have spent a good year to 2 years looking at my life. Pondering my past how I was raised and my past. I not only have the birth right from my father but I also have the birth right from the God starting from the first Adam in Genesis that God created all the way from now. Everything that my past relatives taught starting from Adam to David to Paul to peter and everyone else in the Bible they are all related to me in some way shape or form through God.

I say this to ask a question. Are you living up to the principals that they learned and taught. We have a right to grow from everyone in the past that has in steeled wisdom to us. What choice will you make. Do not neglect your God given right to choose God in everything

There are plenty of good people in my ancestry, but it is time to go past who they were and climb higher on this mountain than they did.
Not in pride of arrogance, but in deep submission to Yah.

The world has yet to see what God will do with a man fully consecrated to Him
Dwight Lyman Moody

It is still waiting.

To destroy a people you must first destroy their past.

You are absolutely right. This is why the leftists always destroy what came before them. They don't want future generations to see or know anything about what people can do without some communist prick controlling everything.

Which is why when the Russian revolution succeeded the first thing the communists did was to murder all of the revolutionaries. And then they moved on to tear down statues, burn libraries, and eviscerate their culture.

Mao did the same thing with the Cultural Revolution.

Communism's purge of what came before fully metastasized with the Khmer Rouge and the Pol Pot regimes' slaughter of everyone who was literate.

And now we see Cancel Culture in the West tearing down statues, tearing apart families, and laying waste to over 2,000 years of Western Civilization.

They have to destroy the past in order to make child molestation, child mutilation, communism, and utter degeneracy appear 'normal'.

You are absolutely right. This is why the leftists always destroy what came before them. They don't want future generations to see or know anything about what people can do without some communist prick controlling everything.

Which is why when the Russian revolution succeeded the first thing the communists did was to murder all of the revolutionaries. And then they moved on to tear down statues, burn libraries, and eviscerate their culture.

Communism's purge of what came before fully metastasized with the Khmer Rouge and the Pol Pot regimes' slaughter of everyone who was literate.

And now we see Cancel Culture in the West tearing down statues, tearing apart families, and laying waste to over 2,000 years of Western Civilization.

They have to destroy the past in order to make child molestation, child mutilation, communism, and utter degeneracy appear 'normal'.
You have a choice to relinquish who you are to your enemy or not

Not correct in my opinion your past is something that is indestructible being it is the past. You lived it and is complete and finalized

How many people these days don't even identify with their birth sex? Yes they can destroy your personal past. But I really meant the past of your people.

This is all exactly right. The Holodomor in Ukraine is instructive...

First they destroyed the church.
Then they destroyed/corrupted the intellectual class.
Then they destroyed their culture, their sense of past and identity as a people.
Then they destroyed their food supply.
Then they imported a bunch of foreign nations.

This should be starting to sound familiar.

This is all exactly right. The Holodomor in Ukraine is instructive...

First they destroyed the church.
Then they destroyed/corrupted the intellectual class.
Then they destroyed their culture, their sense of past and identity as a people.
Then they destroyed their food supply.
Then they imported a bunch of foreign nations.

This should be starting to sound familiar.

smiling-bill-gates.gif

Not correct in my opinion your past is something that is indestructible being it is the past. You lived it and is complete and finalized
Of course the actual past cannot be destroyed - but knowledge of that past can be. Revolutionaries always seek to erase that knowledge, by destroying monuments and books, and changing educational systems.

Of course the actual past cannot be destroyed - but knowledge of that past can be. Revolutionaries always seek to erase that knowledge, by destroying monuments and books, and changing educational systems.

by censoring voices, by changing the very definitions of words, by interrupting the flow of knowledge and culture between generations by alienating children from parents via propoganda, government training centers, and the like.

Back