• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hey from Pennsylvania

jsw

So I have been on here now two weeks and have not really introduced myself to everyone. My name is Jenna and a single woman with two boys, ages 13 and 11. I grew up in the "Christian" world and as a young girl God grabbed a hold of me very tight even through all the wrongs I have committed. I am on a new journey with the Lord and He is a good God and I think he brought me to this site so I could surround myself with loving, compassionate, God fearing people. I am sure people come and go on this site, but I would be very thankful to be a part of this group, if you will have me. I just feel so blessed to be around such knowledge and given the tools to research to back up what knowledge is provided.

a very warm welcome, jenna.
may your journey be fruitful.

Hello I am playing catch up here. A lot of us have been bad at one time or another it is just so good to know that G*d is on our side! :D . Welcome to our home!

Welcome Jenna its nice to meet you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Welcome Jenna We are new to the lifestyle and this has really been a life changing event for us. We have been married for 13 years and have 2 daughters ages 11 and 12. Neither of us can have children so if that is a deal breaker for you that is fine. We understand. We live in Omaha, NE and love it here and looking to expand our family with the addition of a 2nd wife. I am 35 and my wife is 32 and we are a Christian family. We are in the process of completing our profile here but I would be more than happy to send pics to you. So if you have any questions feel free to ask away and naybe we can find a good friendship together . Love Pray and be free.
Thank you!

Jenna girl,

Welcome! I was a single mom, too, and know how tough it can be. I am blessed to be married, and truly Yeshua is all about bringing forth beauty from ashes. May you be afforded the same grace as have I.

Amen to Pretty Tulips' invite re: the Tue night chat. It is never the same, almost always has at least one series of LOLs and the laughing emoticon, and we always try to help each other through whatever is the "current distress."

Hope you can join us.

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for the welcomes, I will most definitely be there on Tuesday! Can't wait! :D :D :D :D

Back