• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi Everyone!

Biblical Wife

Female
Hello Everyone,
I thought I'd introduce myself here and share a bit of a testimony :) It's hard to share my testimony simply because I know so few true believers.

I'm in my late 20's, have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful children. My husband and I came to the Lord 7 months ago when I asked about Christmas being biblical or now. Well, that was a long and far rabbit hole that led us to follow the entire bible so we follow as many of God's commands as possible. We've discussed a second wife, rather jokingly but it seems to become more and more serious as time goes on, and I'm open to it. Sort of... :D

I head cover full time and am a full time science and spanish teacher. I love my family and would love to be in the home full time, homeschooling my children. I can see all the benefits of having a sister wife but also see the struggles but my hardest hurdle would be the intimacy factor....In my head I can't remove the jealousy. Perhaps if it's in God's plan I can overcome it. I should pray on it... I really need to work on that...praying more...

Happy to be here and to learn from you all. To grow in Christ and God's love.
I wish I had a physical community but I'm thankful to at least have one online!

Welcome!
Glad you found Biblical Families.

Welcome! That does sound like an amazing ride you've been on! What part of the country do you live in? It seems like the retreats are ramping up all around the country these days.

Welcome! It was so nice to meet you on chat last night. I really am regretting not reading the site much before chat. I really need to check for new lady postings before chat! :) I truly hope you will find some good information here along with some good relationships. We are glad you found us.

Back