• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi everyone

Welcome! Nice to have you here. I am impressed that your parents taught you to understand Biblical marriage that can include plural wives, that is not a common teaching these days.
They're staunch but a bit odd, never practiced what they preached. I'm an only child and my father has only one wife, not sure why he didn't marry again but he is wiser than me. Either way! They've done an excellent job preparing me for the world.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. :)

Welcome!
There are a lot of past conversations that you may want to read on this site. You might find them fascinating and/or enlightening.

Hey!
My name is Abigail, I'm 18 and I'm a proud Christian from a proud Christian family. My family believes in following the word of Christ as it was written, not modern day interpretation. I obey my parents wishes first and foremost as they have my best interests at heart. I happened to find this forum through a google search, I'm not sure how active this forum is but I hope to befriend lots of likeminded women :) please don't hesitate to say hi!
Welcome! I am new here myself, you seem like a nice girl. While learning from other families, I also hope to form friendships with those that share the same beliefs. If I happen to find a girl I’d like to court, I’d ask to speak with her father first, I was raised to get permission from the father not only for marriage but for courtship as well. I hope this site helps you find what you’re looking for! Have a blessed day

Yeah, welcome, @TradMiss. Does your username mean you're a student or alumnus of Ole Miss? Or Mississippi State? A couple of my kids live in Mississippi. You might know them.

And it was really sweet of you to welcome someone else when you just got here yourself!

Hi Abigail. I know we already chatted, but I thought I might formally say "Hi" on your intro post. I hope you are doing well.

Back