• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi, everyone

Mel

Hi, my name is Mel I'm Dr Ray's wife. Just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to the site. I don't have much knowledge about the subject so please feel free to tell me about your experiences and any advice you may have for a beginner.

Thank you
Mel

Hello Mel,

I have been reading several of your husband's teachings over the last couple of weeks. I'm glad that you decided to join this site. Although, I'm not currently in a Christian poly relationship I believe God ordains it. After searching the Scriptures and through prayer, I was lead to this website and have enjoyed the Godly wisdom and knowledge of the people whom post here.

I think the ladies only forum would be a great place for you to start. These women are truly Godly and lovingly ladies that are their to help you with any questions you might have.

God's Blessings to You,

Michelle

Hi Mel
Im pretty new too.
I came here with a broken heart, knowing that my love for another woman wasnt sin.
I had found many things in the scriptures to "back me up" so to say, but also needed like minded believers as prayer parteners.
I got a whole lot more than I bargained for, & by the way, I know The Holy Spirit led me to this place.
Im learning more about God than I ever thought possible, & am enoying a renewed love for Christ.
Your husband has been a real insperation to me, as well as a personal prayer partner, he is a true man of God.
Welcome!!!

Love,
John

Let me add my welcome here also, Mel. I have very much enjoyed getting to know your husband (without having actually met him, of course ;) ) and look forward to your insight -- and your questions, too -- here as well.

Blessings in Him,

Mark

Hi Mel,
It seems like I have the other half of your name. I am glad you joined us. We have a lot of fun and sometimes we argue but mostly we just learn from each other.

I am a second wife, and have been in this relationship around 2 years now. My hubby is out of the country right now and my sister/wife and I live in separate states, so we kind of have to imagine being polygamous right now.

Please let us know how we can meet your needs here. Again, I am pleased to finally meet you.

SweetLIssa

Re: Thanks

Thanks for welcoming me! I'm really busy at the moment, so hopefully in a couple of months I'll get more involved...
Be blessed
Mel

Hello Mel from Chaplains Rose and myself and a hearty Cajun Welcome to you. I do hope that you will be blessed by being here and involved on the board. I have enjoyed reading the various post that Dr. Ray has posted and have been blessed by them.

Back