• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from Atlanta GA

Hello and welcome Chris.

Nice to have you here so close to some of us from SC.

Welcome Chris! What a beautiful family picture. I know you will find some great people here.

Welcome, Chris:

Bring your boys up to the mountains in NE GA for a weekend, stop and say Hi. We're in Toccoa.

Brother Chris,

Just wanted to welcome you also to Biblical Families and I hope you enjoy your new family,(Biblical Families). There are a lot of nice people here who have a lot to share and there is so much to learn. James and Lacey here from Charleston, S.C..

God Bless,

James

Welcome Brother Chris!
We have great fellowship here.
I just got back from driving through Los Angeles, whew! I thought I would never get through there. The drive down the coast hwy 1 was beautiful, though.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Welsome to Biblilcal Famlilies. I think you will enjoy close fellowship with your brothers & sisters in the Lord. Also some of the brethern here have much wisdom and knowledge to share with you.. Also some of our sisters have wonderful insights to share and all will share their love for Jesus and our aim is to keep our focus on our Loving Savior. Glad you are here!

Back