• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from Japan

@EternalDreamer . Read this before going to bed last night. I rarely dream but had a strange one that I've pondered today. When
I read your question of the ladies, the when thing came back.

Without details on the dream, as it is too ling to type on my phone, the clear message for me, and the rest of us is a heart transplant, so well done that no scar remains. The result is music better than anything we've ever experienced

My prayer for you, your bride and my own very, very similar situation is a heart transplant.

Blessings

@EternalDreamer . Read this before going to bed last night. I rarely dream but had a strange one that I've pondered today. When
I read your question of the ladies, the when thing came back.

Without details on the dream, as it is too ling to type on my phone, the clear message for me, and the rest of us is a heart transplant, so well done that no scar remains. The result is music better than anything we've ever experienced

My prayer for you, your bride and my own very, very similar situation is a heart transplant.

Blessings

Thanks man! I'm not sure what you mean by 'when', but I'm assuming you mean 'when will this change occur'? That right?

Yeah, I agree. I want that man, I want that so much. I have to believe God knows that...I've certainly whined to him about it enough lol. But That doesn't mean the waiting is any less...un-fun.

The clear message for me, and the rest of us, is a heart transplant, so well done that no scar remains. The result is music better than anything we've ever experienced.
Awesome.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'when', but I'm assuming you mean 'when will this change occur'?

That is a typo on my phone... Sentence should read "When I read your question of the ladies, the whole thing came back."

Welcome.
Just tell your wife you've fallen in love with 2 more ladies and they will be her new sister wives.
Then after the screaming abates, tell her "Honey relax, I'm joking. There's only 1 more lady" problem solved!

Greetings EternalDreamer! So glad you found us. I look forward to getting to know you and your wife better. I will echo the Ladies chat but even more than that I encourage her to sign up and start asking questions. We love new ladies and desire to support them in anyway we can.

Welcome.
Just tell your wife you've fallen in love with 2 more ladies and they will be her new sister wives.
Then after the screaming abates, tell her "Honey relax, I'm joking. There's only 1 more lady" problem solved!
Doh!

Hello! Sorry, I know this is an intro thread.

Are you the guy who comments on my anime polygyny videos on my YouTube Channel DreamPolly? :)

You both have the same name "Mark", you both used to have a second wife (sort of), and you both have a similar writing style!

Last edited:
There's an anime polygyny channel? Can you share that (assuming it's family friendly)?
Thanks

Hello! Sorry, I know this is an intro thread.

Are you the guy who comments on my anime polygyny videos on my YouTube Channel DreamPolly? :)

You both have the same name "Mark", you both used to have a second wife (sort of), and you both have a similar writing style!
It's the same man; he changed his username a while ago.

@Curtis Gerhart, this is an old introduction thread. It looks new because I wanted to ask the guy if he commented on my videos. Sorry about that, I feel embarrassed now.

That’s alright Sweetheart. I am a very busy person in my work and being a doctorate student, so when I get any free time I like to encourage and welcome all the Believers. Thanks for the text. I need someone to keep an eye on me. :) Be blessed.

Back