• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from ky. Love this site.

tdog

Male
Hey from Tony. Just signed up yesterday.
We moved to ky after adopting 3 grandkids. My wife of 23 years and I both decided to take a second if the situation ever presented itself. She found her college roommate on line and she moved in two years ago.
Our situation may not qualify for this group as these two women were lovers years ago, but we face the same issues.
It is so difficult to find a site like this one. Your resources are incredible. The thought of an informative retreat of others like us is fabulous and I hope there is another. We are looking to catch the Carolinas for vacation this year prior to sighing up.
We are learning as we go like everyone.
I believed for a long time that polygamy was not a sin against God. Research on my own was quiet the ordeal.
I'm glad to be here. Thanks/Tony

Welcome aboard!

Welcome.

Hey there Tony! Great to see you here and hope we get to learn a lot more about you and your family. Blessings.

Welcome! Kentuckian here too.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Back