• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi From the Heartland

pmwife

I'm not new to BF but I've been gone for quite sometime. Just been trying to catch up for a few weeks by reading.

My little family is growing with the addition of a sister wife and we are excited to have her. Even though we searched for about 2 years she was right in front of us all along and God revealed her to us during the Holiday season last year. He gave her the boldness to speak up and tell us that she has been wanting to join our family since we told her two years ago we were beginning the search for a SW! She is already a "member of the family" as we have known her for 17 years and she is our daughters godmother!

Now we are in the very long courtship phase and it is going well. We are only about 4 hours apart and she get's to visit often.
They are going to get to go on their very first REAL date this weekend and are both looking forward to that.
I am a home business owner and am setting up and co-op of poly home based businesses to help support our community and lifestyle!
Therefore I'm a busy little bee.. I look forward to getting reacquainted with some of the members here.

Please forgive me if I don't use my real first name here as we are looking for a modicum of privacy since there is someone who scammed our family and we are not going to allow that person to become involved in it again.

ToraShiro

Welcome..or I guess it is welcome back. :) I hope things will continue to go well with building this "new" relationship with your old friend. How great is that! Looking forward to hearing updates of what God is doing in your family.

Welcome back, and let everyone know how it goes this weekend!

Blessings

Doc

Back