• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from UK

Hi everyone. I'm Anna from the UK. I'm 44 and a scientist. My kids are grown up and I find myself looking to discover the real meaning for my life. I was raised LDS but left that over 16 years ago. These days I would say I'm just Christian rather than a particular church. I think that's down mainly to not having a husband to lead me.
Appreciate Your Boldness And Candidness :
People Have Stated Opposites Attract ... I Beg To Differ/I Teach People "What You Carry You Attract" ...
You Have Already Made The First Step In Obtaining (One To Lead You) .. But Will You Follow ? Agape Love Will Always Be "The Prerequisite" That Means Giving All! I Pray Your Ready. Amain

Appreciate Your Boldness And Candidness :
People Have Stated Opposites Attract ... I Beg To Differ/I Teach People "What You Carry You Attract" ...
You Have Already Made The First Step In Obtaining (One To Lead You) .. But Will You Follow ? Agape Love Will Always Be "The Prerequisite" That Means Giving All! I Pray Your Ready. Amain
I also pray I'm ready. I think I am but I guess you don't really know until you are in the situation. I was in discussions with a family a few months ago but I knew that he couldnt lead me. His beliefs weren't strong enough. How can someone that's not sure of what they believe lead someone?

I also pray I'm ready. I think I am but I guess you don't really know until you are in the situation. I was in discussions with a family a few months ago but I knew that he couldnt lead me. His beliefs weren't strong enough. How can someone that's not sure of what they believe lead someone?
Allo Allo !A Your Response Anna :
You Will Know Them By Their Fruit My Sister ...
When Your In "The Presence Of Agape Love" It Will Draw You Not Detour You" Think About It.

Back