• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from West Virginia

DesireofGrace

Hello I am Elisheva from West Virginia and am searching out Polygyny and looking to see if it is for me. I am praying and seeking God whole-heartedly and wondering what He has in store for me and I also am working on getting a Masters in Nursing.

Hi there and welcome,

This forum and Biblicalfamilies is a great place, I have not been here that long but the people are friendly and the focus is family/God and Bible orientated.

It is a great place to learn and fellowship. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to BF from the great Northwest! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you.

Hi Elisheva! You live in a beautiful place. I use to have family in VA and always enjoyed visiting that area. I hope you will find some good friendships here and some encouragement about what God might be doing in your life. We have a Ladies Chat on Tuesdays nights if your are interested in getting to know a few of our ladies. Drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks to all of you and I have been courting a wonderful family now for 8 months and just recently moved in and am staying in the guest bedroom while we wait on the Lord.

Congratulations on your recent engagement. May the Lord continue to bless all of you and help your relationship to flourish. :cool:

Hello fellow Mountaineer. From the Buckhannon area...May you find the truth no matter where it leads you.

Hello fellow WV.I live on the eastern edge of the state. I find the discussions on this site heart felt, honest & hard to stop reading. Maybe we will meet at retreat sometime soon.

GOD Bless Jack :D

Back