• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi, I'm new here

Well loved wife

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I'm a well loved wife and mom of four comical kids. I'm born again, saved by grace believer. I'm married to my one and only Mr VV 76. I've learned a lot here and excited to be a part of this.

Thank you!!
Yes VV76 you invited me first....

Welcome! I'm so glad you've joined us. And I've told your hubby enough times to get you onto the ladies chat that I certainly don't need to mention it again .

only for you!

Welcome aboard, WLW!

Thank you all for welcoming me! Can't wait for the retreat!

<joking sarcasm>Great, another guy racing to invite the ladies to ladies chat.</joking sarasm> ;)

Hey Well Loved Wife! It's my first time to get on the forum in a long time (pretty much forever) and I'm so pleased to see you on here. Welcome! I look forward to reading your thoughts. (ahem...that is...if I can get on here sooner than forever this time... :) )

Well, I certainly enjoy reading what others have to say. I don't know how much of my thoughts I'll be sharing....Glad to see you Ginny!!

Back