• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi, new here

Tricia1

Hi,

I am Tricia from Canada. I am a single mother of 1 teen girl. My husband was abusive so we left when my daughrer was a toddler. I have been single since then. Who knew finding a Godly mate would be sooo difficult. I have always believed in PM. I havent known anyone to practice and people look at me strange when I talk about it. I feel God wants me to follow this route but I feel lost. I lean on him to provide guidance and he brought me here. I am excited to read all the threads and meet people who believe like i do.

Welcome, Tricia! It's nice to meet you and I hope you can make a lot of friends here. I have ;)

DeeAnn from Georgia

Welcome Tricia.

My husband and I were also very happy when we found this website, here were people who actually believed the same as us!
A great way to get to know the women on here is the ladies chat which is on Tuesday nights. The link is at the top of the page. I don't know what the time difference is for you, but hopefully you can make it as we would love to get to know you better and answer any questions you may have about actually living the lifestyle.

Hi and welcome Tricia.

Not sure if you made it onto chat. I missed tonight, but I am usually there. Hope to see you in chat soon :)

Welcome Tricia! Glad you found us. I was suppose to be on chat last night too! :) But had some family obligations instead this week. I hope to see you there next week.

Welcome Tricia,

I hope to catch you in chat sometime. I also have a hard time remembering to get logged in in time.

Trisha in Houston

Tricia1 said:
I havent known anyone to practice and people look at me strange when I talk about it.

Hi Tricia, welcome to Biblical Families.

Remember, its everyone else who is weird, not us ;)

Regards,

ylop

Welcome to BF.

Both of my wives are on BF. My first wife is lalacookie and my second wife is Kay2. Feel free to contact us. I hope you find help here and fellowship amongst believers as I have.

Greeting in Christ.

Welcome Tricia. My name is David and I live in South Carolina. Please let me know if i can help you in any way. Blessings

Back