• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi...ready to meet new people! :)

Since the Mormon discussion has been going on in a few threads, we felt it was necessary to point out again that Biblical Families absolutely comes from the point of view that Pastor Whitten and Dr Allen present here: the Bible, and nothing but the Bible, is the inspired word of God. And while all who are respectful are welcome, we are not going to discuss Mormonism (or Islam, or anything else, for that matter) extensively here. Honestly, from my point vantage point, Mormonism (fundamentalist and LDS) has done a dis-service to our ability to show others the fullness of the Biblical truth of marriage (i.e. men may contract more than one such marriage).

Please read our clear statement on Mormonism in this post (which as of today is 'required reading' for folks who sign up in the forums) - it's not going to change, and know that future posts on any aspect of Mormonism are subject to moderator removal. This is done not to be disrespectful of those who care about these topics, but because the primary purpose of these forums is as a "front door" to the topic of plural marriage for existing Christians, and a Mormon focus IS a stumbling block to many of these folks, we well know it.

Thanks for understanding - if you feel the need to debate Mormonism, I'm sure you are welcome to write Pastor Whitten or Dr Allen, and take it up privately.

Back