• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hot New Hilarious Intel From The Menfolk Only Dept

Tali

Real Person
Female
Here is the truth of the matter. Every once in awhile I receive "intel" on the guys from our guy Steve. This originated from "one of the guys," whom I would like to thank publicly, but will decline in case he doesn't want his cover blown. I laughed so hard I couldn't talk. If we as the internally plumbed members of the planet could get this, I am sure there would be world peace!

The name of this superbly produced piece is "It's Not About The Nail." Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg

Too funny! Ah, the truth hurts sometimes....

Just hold her down and yank it out. She'll thank you for it. :)

Net, you most definitely sound like the "woman whisperer" there, pal. Lemmee know how that works for ya. : ) And yes, if she's smart, she will thank you for it....eventually!

I confess. I posted it. Just wanted to clarify that I shared that only with the guys because there was a topic being discussed that had to do with communication issues, and it seemed fitting. Under other circumstances it would have ended up out in the open for everyone to appreciate. ;)

I just love the way that guy uses humor to tell his story. There's stuff in there for both genders to think about if we don't take ourselves too seriously and are willing to consider the proposition that our God-given differences are okay and something we can work with, instead of against.

Vive la difference! :cool:

I thought it was on the men's only forum also since it said that in the title. I reposted my tidbit in the men's area mentioned.

Back