• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Houses That Change The World

Nikud

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...jDhIQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw2OlTMegtAmKwBrTHVPFN3e

A free Rough draft PDF of the Book

For awhile I've had an Issue about finding a Church for me and my family. I'm in a town where there are 212 registered churchs. From my house within 10 blocks there are 6 churches. In 3 months ive been to 23 Churches whether for Sunday service, wedsday bible studies or tuesday men groups and left each frustrated. I slipped and let this frustration show recently. A wise freind ;) reminded me of a book they had suggested awhile back ago. I wish I would have read it then, it's one of those books that puts things in perspective. It reminded me of what the purpose of fellowship is and what a group of Christian brothers and sisters can accomplish when they're not restricted to location and have the freedom to choose their own direction. I put it up there with Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream another great book I just reread. Check it out for yourselves.

As the issue of “going to church” has been an issue on my heart recently, I thank you for sharing this.

Everybody at Biblical Families should read that book. We're not going to save the Titanic; it's time to start working on our lifeboats.

Back