• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

How old is too old

I remember when my average-age-of-20 staff in the early 1980s thought that a 30-year-old man being with a 50-year-old woman was "unbelievably gross," looking into the future knowing that in 30 years they would feel very differently about it, so I would caution you to recognize that, if you reach 150 you will regret having cast any aspersions whatsoever on 144-year-old babes.

:)
I don't think you got the joke Keith. 12 is a dozen, and 12 x 12 (144) is a gross.

I wonder if that was a mistake, that I haven't fulfilled God's will to replace myself and my wife
How do you know that's God's will? The point is not to have as many children as possible, or enough to replace you and your wife, it's to have as many children as God wants you to have, and that could very well be one. For some people it's none.

Back