• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Howdy from Wyoming!

Thanks for understanding. I appreciate it.

We're not LDS or FLDS or any kind of LDS but I know a lot of them and we have a few former FLDS in the congregation. We also have a Somali family who converted from Islam to Christianity and they're really sweet people.

Thanks for the congrats on the children! The hard part come after they're born! (-:

- Megan

It sounds like an amazing congregation. It sounds like a great area to do a west coast retreat in. There's a built in attendance already. It's very cool that you were able to reach out to Muslims. I've always thought that this branch of Christianity could be effective at reaching them. My wife is about to have her 7th child, our 4th together and our 13th overall so you have some catching up to do.

No offense but I have no idea who you are and you're asking a lot.
None taken. My curiosity gets the better of me sometimes. I get the impression (from the blog) that your assembly is a somewhat closed group, and I respect the desire and need to protect it.
I have become convinced that the mainstream church today, though they claim to be the same church that Jesus established doctrinally, is in many cases very far from it for many reasons.
I was just curious if your group had a written statement of doctrine or faith I could study (like the 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith for example) or something like that. If there was someone from the group (male) who would be interested in private messaging with me or emailing or calling me that would be even better.
Obviously, no pressure if thats out of bounds.

Welcome Megan! Sorry for the late reply, life has intervened a bit lately. I will have to check out your blog, too. Hope you find some good thoughts here. Look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Megan! Sorry for the late reply, life has intervened a bit lately. I will have to check out your blog, too. Hope you find some good thoughts here. Look forward to getting to know you.

:) Hi Julie!

Megan!!!!! Oh my goodness. I had no idea who you were until I read that you had a blog. We have been a plural family since 1998 but in 2009, I hit a very low place personally. VERY LOW. In 2010, as I was doing my best to heal through some issues - specifically confusion and loneliness regarding our lifestyle - I found your blog. It was just a "baby blog" at the time but oh how comforting it was for me to read your story. Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with it (but I do plan on getting caught up soon!) but your sweet honesty and understanding of the struggles and joys of this lifestyle always stayed with me. I am THRILLED that you are here. (Obviously). Welcome!

Megan!!!!! Oh my goodness. I had no idea who you were until I read that you had a blog. We have been a plural family since 1998 but in 2009, I hit a very low place personally. VERY LOW. In 2010, as I was doing my best to heal through some issues - specifically confusion and loneliness regarding our lifestyle - I found your blog. It was just a "baby blog" at the time but oh how comforting it was for me to read your story. Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with it (but I do plan on getting caught up soon!) but your sweet honesty and understanding of the struggles and joys of this lifestyle always stayed with me. I am THRILLED that you are here. (Obviously). Welcome!

It's really nice to meet you again, Ginny!

Hi, Megan here. A friend of mine recommended this site to me and here I am! I haven't been on a forum in YEARS just because the ones I was on in the past were like shark filled waters. There were almost always some people who had this mission in life to attack everyone.

After reading a few topics here it seems pretty nice. (-:

Hope to get to know you all!

- Megan
Welcome. I have found this sight filled full of dolphins. Just enjoy. Most are very loving, respectful, and peaceable. You find these waters are great. If any of us can help you in your time here, please do not fear. Sharks are here for themselves and dolphins are here to serve others.

Welcome. I have found this sight filled full of dolphins. Just enjoy. Most are very loving, respectful, and peaceable. You find these waters are great. If any of us can help you in your time here, please do not fear. Sharks are here for themselves and dolphins are here to serve others.

Thank you!!! So far so good is what I have to say!!!

Greetings MeganC! Just wanted to say HI and thank you for your support! God Bless you for preciously valuing Him.
Your Sister(s) in Christ,
amanda (trilby too by proxy)

Back