• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Howdy howdy all the way from South Africa

Xexonix

Male
Good Afternoon,

Although I am not one to use my name online, well because of security and such. I would just like to take the time to say Hello to everyone.

A little about me.... mmmmm.... I am the Head of my household leading my two wives in the Most High's word, although my marriage is young it is fruitful with both my beautiful ladies working together to keep the strength of their alpha.... We have built a sort of pack mentality, where we deal with alphas and betas, but at no point should a beta be considered less valuable, the betas submit to the alpha and feed him his strength, and the alpha, his job is to protect them all.

My household is pretty clear on roles and responsibilities whilst we are by no means in paradise, we have our arguments although they are few and far between and my two loves sometimes struggle a little with jealousy which is to be expected, we have all had to sacrifice certain friendships or family relationships to have our family and it is certain that us three stand together against the seemingly unstoppable tide of societal immorality.

Anyway, I am glad to meet you and if you have more questions about the construct of our relationship feel free to ask... I would like it to be noted, I did not become polygynous by reading it on the Internet or any of the like, but it basically just sort of happen, two ladies came to me at different times of my life and both felt they were lacking in male leadership and dominance to offset the general feminist gynocentric society...

Peace be upon all you

Welcome!

Welcome! I'm so glad to see y'all on here. Will you be the only member of the family who posts, or would your wives be interested in joining as well?

Greetings to you and your wives! It is very good to hear from a young family who is walking in God's truth. Blessings to you.

Welcome. It would be interesting to note the similarities or differences in the cultural/ societal responses to your relationship. Do you get the same responses in South Africa that poly generates in the States? What is the general response from assemblies or pastors?

Back