• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hungry for change film

Isabella

I watched this last night and it was excellent. I will certainly be ditching most processed food. Sadly, I am aware that it is so much cheaper to buy processed than whole foods and that is how they keep us addicted.

http://www.hungryforchange.tv/online-premiere

B
:mrgreen:

Sounds good. Tried to watch it. No joy.

Can it look through my computer camera and see that I was trying to watch it while eating sour cream n onion potato chips and Little Debbie snack cakes? :lol:

Will it play if I switch to salad? Fig Farmer is WATCHING! :lol:

Oh dear...you must be on the 'eats naughty foods blacklist' :eek:

;)

Finally got it to work, and it was indeed good. Had some of my favorite health folks in it.

I would highly recommend watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, by one of the folks who spoke in the above movie. It's really superb.

Traded in my potato chips (crisps, for you British types), snack cakes, and Dr Pepper this morning for yogurt, whole grain toast, an apple, carrot juice, and half a (very small) watermelon.

Went a little nuts this evening. Used a juicer similar to that used in Fat, Sicj and Nearly Dead to make nearly a gallon of juice, which presumably I now have to drink.

Apples, beets (both root and greens), carrots, celery, cucumber, ginger, and kale. Added V8 o some, to see if it is more palatable. Lemon juice as well. We'll see.

I don't suppose adding in my remaining cold black coffee would be quite cricket, would it?

Vegucated

Stumbled across this film. Free if you have an Amazon Prime membership.

Follow 3 New Yorkers through a 6 week experiment of living totally vegan. Interesting.

Didn't and won't make me swear off of honey, but was pretty interesting.

Back