• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hurricane Harvey

andrew

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Any prayers for the Texas coastal areas presently being flooded would be greatly appreciated. We got my father out of Houston (first time in years), so he's relatively safe, and we'll probably just get heavy rains and some aggravation out here. But I have friends and family closer to the Gulf that are getting hammered, so I'd appreciate anyone who's willing to join me in praying for those folks in harm's way.

Praying

May the extremity be a divine appointment with you and your dad. Asking greatly for all concerns and concerned.

Well, it looks like the prayers are working! As far as I can tell, we're going to have a really boring day....

Hurricane_Wide.PNG

I'm from Houston, and for a few more years anyway I'll be able to say I spent most of my life in Houston, but man I love living in the country.... :cool:

We're fine in Brenham, and Steve and Jennifer down in Houston (they were at Texarkana 2015) are doing okay. I have many friends and family members in Houston, and they're all fine or close enough to it to not be complaining in light of so many who have lost everything. Don't know who else has contacts in Houston or elsewhere in affected areas on the Gulf Coast.

Back