• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hypothetical..

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Hypothetical for now..

If husband and future wife decided to tie the knot at a retreat, would any of the ladies be interested in celebrating with me with a ladies night? Two fold, I wouldn't be alone that first night (as I pray I will be in a happy place for them, but let's face it, it will still be emotional) and it's an excuse to fellowship in a deeper way with some of you wonderful ladies ;)

Has that ever happened before at a retreat? Hubs and I were talking about ways to make it less of an emotional transition where I still am supported as I support him.

Any thoughts? <3

Last edited:
I think that's a brilliant idea! If I could make it to a retreat I would definitely be up for it, but it doesn't look like that's something I'll be able to do anytime soon.

I could see how it would be a blessing! Hubs wouldn't be worried about me and free to enjoy his evening, and I would be all alone left to emotional attacks from the enemy and able to have a joyful time with some strong ladies.

Good idea to plan how to stay strong, stay in peace and plan to focus on how God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind!

Oh, man, the potential for utter wonderfulness! Let me tell ya something, Moms, the bib fam gals know how to party hearty and hardy (in a good way), as WELL as pray. I think you are really on to something there, girl! Count me in.

Absolute fun! We will be there. What a lovely idea! Congrats, and bring the 2nd wife-to-be.

Back