• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I’m new!

Hello welcome to BF there's a Ladies chat Tuesdays at 6:30 eastern time. Theyre friendly and can answer a lot of your questions. The Forum is full of usefully info and if you have questions just ask trust me there's enough opinions here you'll get an answer.

Welcome from another Kentuckian!

Love the username... Dixie Princess
Barukh Haba-ah

Welcome!

Welcome! You are taking some of the first important steps. Getting closer to the Father always begins with His Word. You will find a vast amount of knowledge, wisdom, and truth here; but more than all so that you will find real Love from most everyone. As I harp on with my family Persue Real Love’s understanding more than anything because without real Love it is destined to fail; with the Father or anyone else. I cannot emphasize enough how great it would be to visit the ladies chat forum, as Kevin and others suggested too. There are many very wise women there. Again, welcome here to where great growth, nurturing, and Love can be found. Oh yes, when you think yourself odd in your thoughts and beliefs know you are in great company. God’s true Believers have always been Oddballs. Shalom.

Last edited:
Back