• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I am new here

A

Anonymous

Hi, from Missouri. I am a christian and am seeking God's will.
I do believe God never intended for us to have a solitary life. I am ready
to share my life. I am single and have grown children an live by myself.
I am looking forward to create friendships here

Welcome to our site and company. Check out any of the past posts, ask questions or make comments as you wish. We can never go wrong seeking and following God's will for us.

Hi mo.nurse. Welcome, make lots of friends here and enjoy the diversity (oh and ignore any of my grumpy posts). ylop

Welcome indeed. Hope you find just the right man and family.

Hi mo.nurse!

I am a new nurse grad and am glad to see another nurse on board!

Look forward to getting to know you soon.

CB

Thanks cb, I have been a nurse since 1982. Any time I can help you or
just want to talk let me know. I'll be on ladies chat tues nights. dede

Hi MoNurse,

I am DocInMO, missouri that is. Nice to meet you! We have several families (and one single :D ) here in MO, a few in KS and AR as well.

Get in the form and make some friends!

Blessings,

Doc

Hi Doc, I did email Tim is that what you mean? The local group.
looking forward to going there dd

Thank you everyone. I can say honestly I have never!! been on the computer so long, I just never knew what to get on for... Truly,,and I have not gotten off it till after midnight since the 16th. I have read EVERYTHING maybe twice and made some comments here and there. It is going to be an exciting journey, I know there is curves and hills, but to see the possible is
I can't think of a word, comes with age Im told, you know what I mean.
I've had some pretty stimulating discussions and tues night chat was fun. All this is new, never chatted before. My son made me get an Iphone and then left before he told me how to use it. smart phone for a computer illiterate,, great!! Any way it is late and the dogs are looking at me, I guess they want me to go to bed. Good night and tomorrow is another day dede

Welcome a board. My wife is from St.Louis MO. Don't know where in MO you are. We do pray that you and all of our MO members are safe from the previous storms that have come through there. Hope to see you at the retreat and God Bless. Tim

Thanks Tim, I'm in NW mo. and we had our scares yesterday. Went to the basement once. Wild time in the state of Misery :lol: dd
Seriously, what happened in Joplin and Ok City,, Lots of sadness and tragedy. My heart hurts for that family that lost their two small children.
All we can do is help with our prayers, goods money,, whatever we can do. dd

it is good to have you around, girl. you have been making some good posts.

glad that you and the dogs are ok. :)

Back