• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I missed the chat tonight.

Patricia C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I was really hoping and needing you all tonight. My daughter and her husband lost their baby today miscarriage, we are all having a hard time and I really need prayer.
You all have become an extension of my spiritual family. Thank you for reading, praying and understanding.

And my Cat is dying! It's been a rough day.

Payers are with you and your family. I know that heartache all to well. I was 19 when I miscarried my daughter. I have also lost several furbabies throughout the years. Sending my thoughts, prayers and Love.

Bobbie

I'm sorry things are so difficult Patricia. I hope you manage to make the chat today. How is your cat doing?

I'm sorry things are so difficult Patricia. I hope you manage to make the chat today. How is your cat doing?
Praising God! After a month my Cat has done a turn around, he is eating and doing so much better thank you. It really has been a tough month! And it's not over but I am in a much better head space. I hope to join the chat tonight as well. I am central time so that is 6pm my time?

How wonderful about your cat!!! Praise YHWH!
It's 7.30pm Eastern time, aside from that I don't know about the times lol, all your times are weird. Come live in NZ, we have one time zone for the whole country and we're the first in the world to begin the day. We live in the future here ;).

Back