• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I need Prayer...

JasonTedder

My Brothers and Sisters,

I know everyone is having a tough time right now, but I feel like I'm coming apart. My family and I are going through some very tough times financially, and I need some prayer support. I have many important decisions to make and I can't do it alone.
I know this isn't really what this forum is typically used for but I am in desperate need of help.

Your Brother in Christ,
Jason

My heart goes out to you. I just finished praying. I hope all goes well for you and yours.

There is a prayer section on the forum and many people are more than happy to pray for you. (presumably hope I'm not speaking out of turn) I will pray for you.

Jason,

I want you to know that a lot of us go through tough times financially and sometimes it can get the best of you. Asking for prayer is a good place to start. I to will add you to my prayer list and hope God can ease the pain in your heart about your financial situation. God will never put more on you than you can handle so you will find a solution, just hang in there and keep the faith.

God Bless you and your family,

James & Lacey

Thanks everyone for your kindness. My Faith in God is not shaken, and I KNOW that He will deliver me. But sometimes my flesh gets the better of me, and I feel like I'm drowning. I feel alot better knowing that my "extended family" is praying for me. I pray that the Lord will bless you all.

Jason

Jason,
I just want to encourage you to stand firm. I know, personally, how hard it is sometimes to do that. Thank God for your trust in our Lord. He will see you through. Yet, it is hard to sit in the ark and watch the flood waters rise and start to launch the boat. The first movements of bouyancy may be scary, but soon it's seaworthiness is apparent. God must surely think you can handle this or He wouldn't let you have this experience. Our trials only come to make us stronger and more productive in the kingdom. Being scared is normal, staying scared is not. Proverbs 3:5-6 have often been an encouragement to me, perhaps to you also. Anytime that it might be beneficial to talk, please call, my number is (480) 225-6943.

Brother in the journey,
John

Back