• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Im a lier

hartley

Female
Im on here just to post this. My past husband and i are trying to fix things because we have a child on the way.

Im a lier he never hit me and i just need to make that clear. Im no longer active on this site but he wanted me to come tell you this.

Im not so great at this whole plural marrage thing but im trying to grow and be better with the help of god.

Your commitment to growth and submission to your husband are good things. As for your lies, I do not think badly of you for them. I have been quite a liar myself, and it is only with God's help that I have ever approached honesty.

Hartley, I am glad you are trying to work things out and create a good home for this child. May you continually search for truth in your heart and in your words. It may be work but it will reap you many blessings. Praying for you and your family.

Peace be to you and yours

Im on here just to post this. My past husband and i are trying to fix things because we have a child on the way.

Im a lier he never hit me and i just need to make that clear. Im no longer active on this site but he wanted me to come tell you this.

Im not so great at this whole plural marrage thing but im trying to grow and be better with the help of god.

This verse is for you personally and your family:

וְשִׁלַּמְתִּ֤י לָכֶם֙ אֶת־הַשָּׁנִ֔ים אֲשֶׁר֙ אָכַ֣ל הָֽאַרְבֶּ֔ה
Joel 2:25a "I will compensate you all for the years which the locusts ate..."

I worry for you, Hartley, and I hope that you are free to come back here to find help and advice. Trust me, it takes a village sometimes in plural marriage.

I'm praying for you and your baby.

Back