• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

impossible

impossible

hi
im impossible :D
(nervous) i was told that it would be a good idea to put something in introductions, it sounded a bit like a dating topic, i guess thats why i shyd away from it. anyway ...
i am a homemaker, altho kinda a lousy one,
i am married
i have two sons ages 3 and 14
i live in the southeast
i ....well, i believe polygyny is a religous freedom
i live a somewhat isolated life...
i would love to not have a computer in the house but then it would be far more isolated
i dislike television for the most part, however, i dont know how most people could endure the boredom without either tv or a very big family ...
i like to read 'clean' frontier genre books
i don't cook well and being in the kitchen for long drives me up the wall
i believe that the son of all creation died and rose again, took away my sins, and that i should be obedient, but i'm not always, and that i should love all other people as he loves me, but i don't always
i observe the sabbath
sorry it's all about me, but well, it's an introduction at least
more later maybe ...? ugh.

warmest welcomes

thank you so much for giving us an idea of who you are.

Welcome, thanks for sharing.

And as the Queen said to Alice, "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

ylop

impossible said:
i believe that the son of all creation died and rose again, took away my sins, and that i should be obedient, but i'm not always, and that i should love all other people as he loves me, but i don't always
Very well said, we're all in that situation! Welcome to the forum, and don't throw that computer away too quickly as we'd like to get to know you better. :D

Welcome Impossible! It is nice to know a bit about you. I hope you will find some good friends here and encouragement for you and your family. Hope to see you back on chat tuesday. :)

Back