• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

In case you don't know what evil looks like here is a link..

Re: In case you don't know what evil looks like here is a li

I read the whole article and am aghast. I wish I had stopped there, but I also read the comments. Such blatant, biased, anti-Jewish sentiment!!!
The end must be nearer than we believed. We must preach and pray and live as never before. The enemy of God is belching out lies and hatred as never before. It is the same kind but of a greater mass and dimension than before.

I'm glad that they are willing to be so open and post it on the Internet. It helps others realize how they think.

[plant-tongue-firmly-in-cheek--extreme-sarcasm]
Late Friday night, as I was doing some maintenance work on my file server, I typed "rm -R *", which is the Linux command to recursively remove all files and subdirectories in the current directory.

The command was typed in a directory one level higher than I thought I was in. So many of my precious, irreplaceable files are now gone forever, not just the ones I had intended to delete.

Somehow, that must be some plot by those fake non-Hebrew "Jews," just like the OKC bombing, the nuking of a couple of Japanese cities in WWII, and the meltdown of the Fukishima power plant. I just haven't figured out how they managed to control my mind in order to make me type that command in the wrong directory. (Maybe HAARP? On Friday, there were some strange cloud formations that hung around and dropped a bit of snow on us Saturday night and Sunday morning. Remember, a few days after HAARP caused the earthquake and tsunami, it snowed in northern Japland.)

And, of course, I have no backup of those files. That, too, must be part of the same plot by those fake "Jews," just like the fake Holocaust history, the masterminding of the terrorist attacks on 9/11, and building all those death houses that are mistakenly called "hospitals." (Where only non-Jews are killed.)
[/plant-tongue-firmly-in-cheek--extreme-sarcasm]

conspirosphere's stupid comment on JB Campbell's even more stupid, idiotic, venom-filled, anti-Semitic bunch of lies (I'd use more colorful language, but this is Biblical Families Forum, and besides, I quit using that kind of language when I was saved...):
Regarding boycott, you don’t have to ask nuthin: jusk look at the number under the barcode, if it starts with 729 is made in so-called israel.

Thanks, conspirosphere, now I know what to look for in order to buy products that will help support Israel! (Assuming you are right, which, given the fact that you have a debased mind {see Romans 1:28}, is doubtful...)

Genesis 12:3 NKJV I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

I agree with Pastor Whitten:
The end must be nearer than we believed. We must preach and pray and live as never before. The enemy of God is belching out lies and hatred as never before. It is the same kind but of a greater mass and dimension than before.

--Dr. Marvin George, whose paternal Grandfather's parents came to America from Norka, Russia, a Jewish refugee settlement, in the mid to late 1800s.

I for one do not disagree with this article one bit. If it were true that the jews are not in charge of the government and mainstream media then it would be ok to say it out loud on the MSM. As it stands I challenge anyone to try it who has any kind of public career. It is worse than saying polygyny and patriarchy. I refer you to this book...

http://www.humanitas-international.org/ ... r-jews.htm

there are honest jews who face the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYxZEKR3aZY

“I can call a president of the United States anything in the book, but I can’t touch Israel, which has Jewish-only roads in the West Bank,” “No American would tolerate that — white-only roads.” -Helen Thomas

Ben Franklin's words:

http://hasnain.wordpress.com/2010/10/02 ... -the-jews/

I would be very careful as to where I got my resources concerning out-of-character statements from our founding fathers. The "statement" or "Jewish Prophecy" by Benjamin Franklin, having first popped up in the Nazi propaganda of 1934, has been a proven fallacy for years. I know that the letter on my link is from the Anti Defamation League, who has a vested interest in the debunking of this myth, but it is solidly representative of the multitude of journalistic resources which can be found concerning this claim. When forming opinions on issues (Politics and religion being high on this list), it is very important to know what we are being fed...facts or lies. For this reason I will read the opinions of bloggers but never allow my mind to be swayed without a solid review of proven facts. Without filtering and discernment, we are inviting the enemy into our camp.

http://www.adl.org/special_reports/franklin_prophecy/print.asp

propaganda crap is all that is.

During my time in the Marine Corps I had the honor and privilage to train with some Israeli soldiers. It taught me pretty quick that the country of Israel seems to be the only 'free' country on the planet that understands what it takes to fight AND WIN a war or battle. They realize their position in the Middle East and are under no dilusions that their enemies only understand a foe that is equally violent or more so. I have the utmost respect for them and would stand beside them in battle with pride.

Semper Fi!!!

Back