• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

In Houston, TX this week on business

JustAGuy

Male
Not sure there’s anyone local in Houston but would be fun to connect with any of you wonderful BF peeps in the evenings if anyone is open? If it doesn’t work this time, I’ll be out again soon.

Many blessings, JAG.

PS: Feel free to DM me for email or phone number.

What days? I'm an hour out of NW Houston....

No way! I looked at map and see a town starting with the letter “B” which is NW of Houston which is about an hour driving time away from Spring, Texas where I’m at. Might be able to Uber over there. I’m open Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.

Last edited:
I'll be in the Houston airport (Bush Intercontinental) twice this week (Wednesday and Friday). Any chance you're flying in and out?

So close! I flew into Bush on Monday night and flying out Thursday afternoon. I usually fly out Friday however. Maybe next time?

Sounds good. I'm through that airport often, just not stopping there often.

I'm free Wednesday; I'll call ya.

Sounds good. I'm through that airport often, just not stopping there often.
I’d consider driving to the airport to catch you for a beverage :) I’ll give more lead time on this next time. Thanks for considering it!

So close, yet so far.
I delivered a load from Portland OR yesterday to the docks in Houston. (It’s going to Alexandria Egypt.)
I had a load to pick up in Ft Polk LA this morning and was under a time crunch, so I just compartmentalized it and shrugged my shoulders.
Found out this am that the load is delayed until tomorrow. Poo, @andrew I am 240 miles away with the day off, had I known this yesterday I would have worked in a visit.
Such is trucking.

:(:(:(

Breaks of the game. Until next time!!

Back